- Connect through Tech: Using LinkedIn Effectively
- Location: University Hall, Room 5023 (fifth floor), Noon-1 p.m.
- Facilitated by: Sarah Rathbun, Executive Recruiter, Indiana University Foundation
Spring 2018 CLP Events
- Connect To Your Career, Part 2: Multiple Career and Job Types in Philanthropy
- Location: University Hall, Room 3011 and via Zoom, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Alumni panel: Alicia Baird, Maggie Bowden, John Ferguson, Jenna Wachtmann
- Build a Strong Network for Your Career: Philanthropy Career Network
- Location: University Hall, Room 3011, Noon-1 p.m.
- Facilitated by: Ron Schiller, Founding Partner, Aspen Leadership Group
- Connect Across the Country: Connections to Positions, Organizations and Alumni outside of Indiana
- Location: University Hall 3011 and via Zoom, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Alumni panel: Elizabeth Dale, Anne Guthrie, Katherine Scott
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos: Ancient Wisdom and Contemporary Communication
- Location: University Hall 3011 (large conference room) and via Zoom, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Presenter: John Lippincott, CASE President Emeritus, of Counsel Consultant, Marts & Lundy
Effective communication is, arguably, the single-most important skill for professionals working in the nonprofit sector. Positive working relationships with both the beneficiaries and the benefactors of nonprofit organizations are driven by thoughtfully and purposefully crafted messages, both written and oral. Using Aristotle’s rhetorical framework, this workshop will offer ideas both ancient and contemporary for communicating persuasively in the current communications environment.Register Here