April 15 - 17, 2019
Come to Indianapolis to focus on emerging philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBT, young alumni) in educational advancement and nonprofit organizations, while exploring minority wealth, philanthropic behaviors and diverse engagement strategies.
This year’s program highlights management and leadership skills for development professionals of diverse backgrounds and features a new track, Research for Practice.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the impact of diverse philanthropy.
- Create strategies to engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
- Enhance your leadership skills.
- Gain direct skills for managing relationships at all levels.
- Learn best practices for fundraising from diverse constituencies.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals—at all levels—who want to effectively increase their contributions and resources to their organization
- Diverse and majority advancement professionals serving, managing and soliciting diverse constituencies
- Senior management professionals looking to develop and enhance strategies to attract and retain diverse employees, while creating an open culture.