The in-person Science of Philanthropy Initiative (SPI) Conference has been postponed to the fall of 2022. However, we want to continue exchanging ideas and keep conversations going within this lively network of academic scholars and professional practitioners interested in the Science of Philanthropy.
Therefore, we are excited to announce the 2021-2022 Science of Philanthropy Initiative Webinar Series. Each talk in the series will feature a discussion with experts on different topics in philanthropy and will include the opportunity for questions from the audience. Talks will be on the first Thursday of every month from October 7, 2021-May 5, 2022.
Please RSVP below if you are interested in attending any or all of the seminars.
You will receive a registration link to the webinar on the morning of Thursday, October 7. You will only need to register once as the same link will be used for each session. You will also receive an invitation reminder the week of each seminar to keep you updated on the upcoming speaker panel.
The SPI webinar series is organized by:
- Luigi Butera, Copenhagen Business School
- Christopher Clapp, The University of Chicago
- Sara Konrath, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- John List, The University of Chicago
- Amir Pasic, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Rich Steinberg, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy