The Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy will present the latest findings from the recently released Global Philanthropy Environment Index, followed by a discussion led by corporate, government, and nonprofit leaders on what the results mean for Indiana.
April 18, 2018
Cummins Indianapolis (Main lobby)
301 E. Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Join us to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing Indiana companies, foundations and nonprofit organizations as they tackle global issues ranging from public health, education, and climate change and how they form strategic partnerships within communities across the globe. The launch event will bring together leaders and practitioners for a conversation and discussion about these important global issues.
Mary Chandler, CEO, Cummins Foundation; Tom Linebarger, CEO, Cummins
Nasser Paydar, IUPUI Chancellor and Executive Vice President, Indiana University
Amir Pasic, Eugene R. Tempel Dean, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
Discussion of Global Philanthropy Environment Index findings: Dr. Una Osili, associate dean for research and international programs, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
Panel discussion and Q&A
- Dr. Carol Adelman, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute and Visiting Research Professor, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Nick Deychakiwsky, Civil Society Program Officer, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Jim Morris, Vice Chairman, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
- Rob Smith, Senior Director, Corporate Responsibility; president, Eli Lilly and Company Foundation
- Marsha Stone, Senior Director of commercial enterprise, Indianapolis Airport Authority