Join us in New Delhi, India on 5 September for a discussion of the changing landscape of global philanthropy and development at the South Asia introduction of the findings from Indiana University’s Global Philanthropy Environment Index.
5 September 2019
3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
India Habitat Centre
Join us for a special event exploring the state of philanthropy and international development, including the inaugural presentation of the Asia Pacific Regional Brief findings from the Global Philanthropy Environment Index and a panel of distinguished policy, philanthropy, and development leaders discussing the current climate for philanthropy in India, the region, and beyond.
- Anindya Chatterjee, Ph.D., Regional Director, Asia, International Development Research Centre
- Roopa Kudva, Managing Director of Omidyar Network India
- Deval Sanghavi, Co-Founder, Dasra
- Una Osili, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research and International Programs, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Ingrid Srinath, Director, Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy, Ashoka University
The event will bring together corporate executives, public policy makers, and philanthropy leaders to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing companies, foundations, governments and NGOs as they address global issues.
High tea reception to follow.