Join us in Berlin, Germany for a discussion of the findings of the recently-released 2018 Global Philanthropy Environment Index.
June 1, 2018
16:00–19:30 p.m. CET
BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
10117 Berlin, Germany
Una Osili, Ph.D., professor of economics and associate dean for research and international programs, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, will present the findings of the 2018 Global Philanthropy Environment Index.
Discussion: Max Von Abendroth, Donors and Foundations Networks Europe
- Carol Adelman, Ph.D., Hudson Institute and Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Michael Alberg-Seberich, Beyond Philanthropy, Berlin
- Helmut Anheier, Ph.D., Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
- Alessia Gianoncelli, European Venture Philanthropy Association, Brussels
- Charles Sellen, Agence Française de Développement, Paris
Closing Remarks: Derrick Feldmann, Author of Social Movements for Good and Senior Advisor with the Ad Council
Reception: 18:00–19:30 p.m.