- Yale University, MBA, 1998
- Tufts University, BA, Economics & Art History, 1992
Extensive experience in high net worth client relationship management and investment analysis in multiple industries. Have been employed at: Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Puig USA (privately-owned luxury goods company), IBM Industry Consulting, Eli Lilly & Co, Sotheby’s, Smithsonian Institution.
- Extensive community involvement, Rye, NY
- Board of New York City Alumni Chapter of the Yale School of Management
- Board of Trustees heritage Museum & Gardens, Sandwich, MA