- Yale University, MBA, 1998
- Tufts University, BA, Economics & Art History, 1992
Rebecca Lilly Brooks (Becky) is a private wealth advisor at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management working with affluent individuals to develop and implement investment management strategies to help achieve their long term goals in coordination/collaboration with their values, business concerns, philanthropy, and outside advisors.
Before Morgan Stanley, Becky worked at a number of notable companies, including Goldman Sachs, Puig USA, IBM Industry Consulting, Eli Lilly & Co, Sotheby’s, and Smithsonian Institution. In addition to her work in private industry, Brooks is heavily involved in several organizations and sits on the boards of Heritage Museum & Garden, the New York City Alumni Chapter of the Yale School of Management, and is involved extensively in her local community of Rye, NY.
Brooks holds an MBA from the Yale School of Management and a BA in Economics & Art History from Tufts University.
- Extensive community involvement, Rye, NY
- Board of New York City Alumni Chapter of the Yale School of Management
- Board of Trustees heritage Museum & Gardens, Sandwich, MA