301 University Boulevard
- Master of Education, The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg
- Master of Arts in Christian Education, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, KY
- B.S., Family Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
Marilyn is responsible for all day-to-day internal operations and process improvement; supervises and oversees the human resources, marketing, technology, facilities, and special events units; assists with the school’s strategic planning process, and oversees staff development initiatives. She has experience in faith-based, social services, and higher education nonprofit organizations.
- “Strategic Planning: Why and How?” Midwest College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) Conference, Indianapolis, May, 2011, presenter
- “Making Process Improvement Manageable,” National Consortium for Continuous Improvement in Higher Education, annual meeting, New Orleans, July, 2007, co-presenter
- “Teaching and Assessing Leadership & Professional Skills,” International Leadership Association Conference, Toronto, 2000, co-presenter
- “A Model for Teaching Collaboration,” National Association for Community Leadership Conference, Omaha, NE, 1998, co-presenter
Facilitation and coaching expertise areas are leadership development, strategic planning, process improvement, and team building.