- Indiana University – College of Arts and Sciences – 1994
- IUPUI – MPA – Focus on nonprofit management - 2009
I am originally from Chicago, Illinois but have been a Hoosier for over 20 years. I began my career in radio until I developed a deep passion for community. I currently oversee approximately 2.5 million dollars in giving annually to organizations working with kids being healthy and active, as well as camps for kids that are sick or disabled. I also oversee Finish Line’s national employee engagement program, which reached a record 12,000 hours of service in 2016. I also manage Finish Line’s national partnership with Special Olympics. My wife Debbie and I have a daughter, Dylan, and another daughter on the way in November!
Honors & Awards
- Indianapolis Business Journal 40 Under 40 – 2010
- United Way of Central Indiana Volunteer of the year – 2008
- Arc of Indiana’s Community Involvement Award – 2014
- Finish Line – Top Company for Excellence in Corporate Volunteerism for Indiana - 2016