- Indiana University – College of Arts and Sciences – 1994
- IUPUI – MPA – Focus on nonprofit management - 2009
Marty Posch began his career in radio until he developed a deep passion for community. He is now the president of the Finish Line Youth Foundation through Finish Line Inc, a national leader in retail and athletic shoes and apparel. In addition, he oversees Finish Line’s national employee engagement program and manages the national partnerships with Special Olympics and Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
He has received several awards throughout the years including the United Way of Central Indiana Volunteer of the Year, Indianapolis Business Journal 40 Under 40, Arc of Indiana’s Community Involvement Award, and the Finish Line Top Company for Excellence in Corporate Volunteerism for Indiana. He currently serves on the boards of Special Olympics Indiana and Boys and Girls Club of Indianapolis.
Honors & Awards
- Indianapolis Business Journal 40 Under 40 – 2010
- United Way of Central Indiana Volunteer of the year – 2008
- Arc of Indiana’s Community Involvement Award – 2014
- Finish Line – Top Company for Excellence in Corporate Volunteerism for Indiana - 2016