301 University Blvd.
- M.A., Philanthropic Studies, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, 2003
- Jane Addams Fellow, Indiana University Center on Philanthropy, 1995-96
- B.A., International Relations, Rollins College, 1994
Jeannie Sager is a seasoned nonprofit executive with 25 years of experience in health care, higher education, and independent school leadership. She was the director of philanthropy with the recently established IU Health Foundation in Indianapolis serving the adult hospitals of the IU Health Academic Health Center (Methodist, University and IU Health Simon Cancer Center). She has served as director of advancement at University High School in Carmel, Indiana, as director for the IU School of Medicine Dean's Council and special programs, and as a development director with the IU Foundation in Indianapolis.
Jeannie currently serves as secretary of the Indiana University Alumni Association Board of Managers. She also serves on the executive committee for the IUPUI Board of Advisors as the corporate, alumni & community relations liaison and is a founding board member for Women4Change Indiana. She is a past founding board member for the Indiana Ballet Conservatory.
Jeannie earned her master's degree in philanthropic studies in 2003 from Indiana University and a bachelor’s degree in international relations in 1994 from Rollins College. She resides in Carmel, Indiana with her husband and two teenage children.
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Maynard K. Hine Award – IUPUI Office of Alumni Relations
- Secretary, IUAA Board of Managers
- Development Chair, Women For Change Indiana
- Executive Committee, IUPUI Board of Advisors