- Simmons College, M.S., Library Science, 2011
- Indiana University, Ph.D., History, 2007
- Indiana University, M.A., History, 2001
- Michigan State University, B.A., Interdisciplinary Humanities, 1998
- White, Angela. “Politics, Transparency, and Email: Lessons Learned from Trying to Preserve the Historical Record.” BloggERS! The Blog of SAA’s Electronic Records Section, June 21, 2016
- White, Angela. “Donald Trump in the Archives.” Special Collections Blog, Ruth Lilly Special Collections and Archives, June 14, 2016
- White, Angela. Review of Robert Blobaum, ed, Antisemitism and Its Opponents in Modern Poland. Polish Review 52, no. 2 (2007).
- White, Angela. Review of Rogers Brubaker, Nationalist Politics and Everyday Ethnicity in a Transylvanian Town. (October 2007), H-Nationalism.
- White, Angela. “Jewish Lives in the Polish Language: The Polish-Jewish Press, 1918-1939.” Ph.D. dissertation, Indiana University Bloomington, 2007.
- White, Angela. Review of Sean Martin, Jewish Life in Cracow, 1918-1939. Polish Review 50, no. 4 (2005).
Lilly Family School of Philanthropy social media channels