You have the fundraising expertise, but you still -- and will always -- need the latest information and research as you sharpen your fundraising and leadership abilities. Don't miss this unique opportunity to take your fundraising and your leadership to the next level.
The Fund Raising School's Leadership Roundtable
2021 Virtual Event
The latest data and research on charitable giving during the pandemic – and expert advice on how to use that data to fundraise through the rest of 2021 and beyond – will be presented during the Leadership Roundtable. This year’s event will be held in a live, interactive, online format on June 22-23, 2021, from 2p-5p (Eastern Time) each day.
Topics will include:
- New GIVING USA data on charitable giving during the pandemic – Dr. Anna Pruitt, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- New data on digital fundraising via crowdfunding and what this means for fundraising from people of color – Dr. Una Osili, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and the Mays Family Institute on Diverse Philanthropy
- Economic and public policy factors that will influence charitable giving this year and next – Dr. Patrick Rooney, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Digital fundraising is bigger and better and here to stay – Justin Ware, BWF
- Gender differences in charitable giving during and after the pandemic – Jeannie Sager, IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and the Women’s Philanthropy Institute
- We’ve endured the pandemic, now what? – a panel discussion among national fundraising consultants including Gasby Brown, Ann Fitzgerald, and Rick Dunham.
Date: June 22-23, 2021
Time: 2pm-5pm Eastern (each day)
Price: $249 ($199 for professionals who have earned the CFRM or an academic degree from the IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy*)
*If you qualify for the discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a special discount code.