Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Phoenix||March 20, 2017–March 22, 2017||$1,325||Register|
|Chicago||April 24, 2017–April 26, 2017||$1,325||Register|
|Indianapolis||June 12, 2017–June 14, 2017||$1,325||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The Fund Raising School and its faculty assume a baseline knowledge of the concepts and terminology from “Principles & Techniques of Fundraising” in teaching this course.
You’ll learn how to
- Determine your organization’s readiness for capital fundraising
- Plan a capital campaign from preparation to celebration
- Develop and use gift range charts as planning, involvement, and evaluation tools
- Enlist and motivate the right volunteer leadership for your capital campaign
- Conduct prospect research that helps to determine gift capacity
- Integrate capital fundraising in your development program
You’ll also learn
- The role of capital fundraising in your development program
- Current trends in fundraising
- Effective use of a consultant
What you’ll receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide for future reference
- “Best practices” advice on capital campaigns
- A checklist for gauging internal readiness for capital fundraising
- Marketing tools to assess campaign feasibility
- Exercises in goal setting
- Tips for involving volunteers
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 20.25 CFRE Education Points