Fundraising from Foundations and Grant Management
Grants are central to a comprehensive fundraising plan, and so is grant management. Identify the right foundations, study their guidelines and write a compelling proposal – either on paper or online. Ensure that you manage the grant properly and conclude with a thorough report that can help your grant funding continue.
Certificates: Non Certificate Course
|Indianapolis||March 14, 2024 - March 15, 2024||$990.00||Register|
|Online (Asynchronous)||May 13, 2024 - June 09, 2024||$1,040.00||Register|
Fundraising from Foundations and Grant Management is offered in-person in multiple cities or online.
This course was previously titled, Proposal Writing and Grant Management.
The in-person class is two days in length.
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Online (Asynchronous) Schedule
The asynchronous online course is four weeks in length.
Each week you’ll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- readings from a PDF study guide
- viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
- completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
- engaging in forum discussions with others
- and submitting assignments.
More details about the online format and requirements may be viewed here.
For a complete agenda, email email@example.com.
The location next to each course date indicates if the course is being held in-person (e.g. city name, campus) or online.
For in-person classes, please click on the location name for further details and recommended hotel accommodations.
Registrants for in-person and online dates will receive complete course logistical information upon registration.
CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Proposal Writing and Grant Management qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card or check. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Research funding priorities of corporations and foundations to match with project/program goals
- Create successful written and digital proposal packages
- Track progress toward project goals
- Steward the granting organization in the most meaningful ways
- Report the results of the project internally, externally, and back to the funder
What you’ll receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide for future reference
- Resources for finding funding sources
- A bibliography on proposal writing
- Proposal and project content assessment forms
- Project management and reporting tools and resources