Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Online (Asynchronous)||June 20, 2023–July 16, 2023||$1,040||Register|
|Indianapolis||October 26, 2023–October 27, 2023||$990||Register|
Fundraising from Foundations and Grant Management is offered in-person in multiple cities or online.
This course was previously titled, Proposal Writing and Grant Management.
The in-person class is two days in length.
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Online (Asynchronous) Schedule
The asynchronous online course is four weeks in length.
Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- readings from a PDF study guide
- viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
- completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
- engaging in forum discussions with others
- and submitting assignments.
More details about the online format and requirements may be viewed here.
View the in-person class agenda.
View the online course agenda.
The location next to each course date indicates if the course is being held in-person (e.g. city name, campus) or online.
For in-person classes, please click on the location name for further details and recommended hotel accommodations.
Registrants for in-person and online dates will receive complete course logistical information upon registration.
- CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Proposal Writing and Grant Management qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Research funding priorities of corporations and foundations to match with project/program goals
- Create successful written and digital proposal packages
- Track progress toward project goals
- Steward the granting organization in the most meaningful ways
- Report the results of the project internally, externally, and back to the funder
What you’ll receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide for future reference
- Resources for finding funding sources
- A bibliography on proposal writing
- Proposal and project content assessment forms
- Project management and reporting tools and resources