Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Washington, D.C.||March 16, 2017–March 17, 2017||$990||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Research funding priorities of corporations and foundations to match with project/program goals
- Create successful written and digital proposal packages
- Track progress toward project goals
- Steward the granting organization in the most meaningful ways
- Report the results of the project internally, externally, and back to the funder
What you’ll receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide for future reference
- Resources for finding funding sources
- A bibliography on proposal writing
- Proposal and project content assessment forms
- Project management and reporting tools and resources
Class schedule (in-person)
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is four weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 13.5 CFRE Education Points