Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Indianapolis||October 28, 2019–October 29, 2019||$199||Register|
|Indianapolis||February 20, 2020–February 21, 2020||$199||Register|
|Indianapolis||May 14, 2020–May 15, 2020||$199||Register|
The class is two days in length.
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
View the class agenda.
Please click on the location name for further details and recommended hotel accommodations. Registrants will receive complete course logistical information upon registration.
- CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Fundraising for Small Nonprofits qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Build a convincing case for financial support
- Select the donors and markets best suited to your nonprofit
- Choose the right fundraising vehicles for your organization
- Inspire the leadership potential of volunteers
- Create a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources
What you’ll receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with models for future reference
- A chance to network with other professionals dealing with similar challenges
- Hands-on experience in planning special events
- Interactive training on how to ask for support