Our online courses are for highly self-motivated, independent learners comfortable with technology who can meet weekly deadlines. You will use your own projects or organizations as case examples to complete assignments. Faculty members provide regular feedback through email and discussion forums. Participants must complete all assignments on time to receive the certificate of achievement at the completion of the course.
Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- readings from a PDF study guide
- viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
- completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
- engaging in forum discussions with others
- and submitting assignments.
It is not recommend that you take this course under the following circumstances:
- You do not have access to a computer from work and/or home.
- You expect this course to be easier than an in-person course.
- You expect to spend ANY length of time away on a vacation and/or away from a computer. This course requires your ongoing presence in order to complete the tasks that earn the certificate of completion.
Logon information is provided to paid registered participants the Friday before the course begins.