Bring The Fund Raising School to You!
We can bring our training programs to you either in-person or virtually.
Sponsor our full courses
We work with local and national nonprofits, foundations, colleges and universities, associations, and other organizations that sponsor The Fund Raising School courses for fundraising staff, grantees, and members. This option allows organizations to provide fundraising professional development opportunities cost efficiently.
Starting with conversations between your key stakeholders and our team, we build your training program from the ground up. We’ll work together to identify and understand your fundraising training objectives and goals. From there, we’ll select the specific skills, strategies, and the appropriate delivery style to accomplish the objectives and develop the content.
Potential topics include:
- How to ask for gifts effectively
- The role of board members in fundraising
- Trends in giving and fundraising
- Including volunteers in fundraising
- The history, capacity, and motivations of women donors
- Leadership and fundraising
Thanks to these and the hundreds of other sponsors who have worked with The Fund Raising School:
- American Diabetes Association Research Foundation
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Austin Community Foundation and AFP Chapter of Austin
- Bogaziçi University, Istanbul
- California Province of the Society of Jesuits
- Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
- Development Exchange Inc.
- Evansville Area Fundraising Council
- Festival of Children Foundation
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Fundraising Managers of Austria
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Habitat for Humanity Indiana
- Independent Colleges of Indiana
- Inyathelo: The South African Institute for Advancement
- IUPUI Division of Student Life
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- North American Division of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- The Center for Nonprofit Resources
- The National Salvation Army
- The San Diego Foundation
- United Way Worldwide
- YMCA of the USA