Looking for rewarding work in the field of philanthropy? Our employees are committed to increasing the understanding of philanthropy and improving its practice worldwide. Consider joining our team!
McKinney Professor of Environmental Resilience and Philanthropy
The IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy seeks a colleague to
Disciplines might include (but are not limited to) earth sciences, economics, ethics, history, management, psychology, and/or sociology. This position is one of several new faculty lines created as part of Indiana University’s Grand Challenges, Prepared for Environmental Change. Please refer to the following links:
Financial Coordinator, External Relations
- The Financial Coordinator, External Relations reports to the Assistant Dean for External Relations and will collaborate between the external relations unit and the financial office, and have a secondary reporting line to the Director of Finance. The person in this position will follow established policies and procedures and/or make decisions which may affect department financial outcomes.
- Provides regular reports to the External Relations Unit teams in a format that is easily understood and readily available to management and staff.
- This position will be cross-trained with the financial office to insure adequate backup support is provided in this position’s absence and to enable this position to assist the financial office during periods when additional support is deemed necessary. Duties will include but are not limited to filing, copying and various other duties associated with the financial office.
- Coordinate schedules for all courses that have been completed for The Fund Raising School.
- Responsible for invoicing all contract programs for The Fund Raising School and collecting invoiced amounts.
- To view the full advertisement and application process please go to the links below.
Associate Director of Development and Special Projects
The Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, located in Indianapolis, Indiana seeks a colleague to
In collaboration with the assistant dean for external relations, this position serves as a frontline fundraiser while also serving as the primary development officer to work with the Mays Family Institute on Diverse Philanthropy.