The Hank Rosso Scholarship is a partial (50 percent) scholarship for a team of two nonprofit professionals and/or volunteers from a nonprofit organization with operating budgets of $1 million or less. This scholarship emphasizes the importance of team work and collaboration between staff and volunteers.
2019 Hank Rosso Scholarship
- Required criteria for applicants
- Two course participants (paid staff or volunteer) attending the same course together
- Organizational budget of $1 million or less
- Award amount
50 percent of the course registration fee per registrant
- Courses eligible for this scholarship
- Deadline for application
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019.
- How to apply
- We are no longer accepting applications for 2019.