The Hank Rosso Scholarship is a partial (50 percent) scholarship for a team of two or more nonprofit professionals and/or volunteers from a nonprofit organization with operating budgets of $1 million or less. This scholarship emphasizes the importance of team work and collaboration between staff and volunteers.
2017 Hank Rosso Scholarship
- Required criteria for applicants
- At least two course participants (paid staff or volunteer) attending the same course together
- Organizational budget of $1 million or less
- Award amount
50 percent of the course registration fee per registrant
- Courses eligible for this scholarship
- Deadline for application
Monday, November 28, 2016.
- How to apply
- We are no longer accepting applications for 2017 scholarships.