Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Indianapolis >>||December 12, 2016–December 15, 2016||$1,575||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||January 9, 2017–January 12, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|San Francisco >>||January 23, 2017–January 26, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Phoenix >>||February 6, 2017–February 9, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Tampa >>||February 20, 2017–February 23, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||March 6, 2017–March 9, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Online >>||March 6, 2017–April 28, 2017||$1,650||Register|
|Chicago >>||March 27, 2017–March 30, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Minneapolis >>||April 10, 2017–April 13, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Rochester, MI >>||April 24, 2017–April 27, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Washington, D.C. >>||May 22, 2017–May 25, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Nashville >>||June 5, 2017–June 8, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||June 19, 2017–June 22, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Online >>||June 5, 2017–July 28, 2017||$1,650||Register|
|Washington, D.C. >>||August 7, 2017–August 10, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Chicago >>||August 14, 2017–August 17, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Indianapolis >>||August 28, 2017–August 31, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Online >>||September 11, 2017–November 3, 2017||$1,650||Registration opening soon.|
|San Francisco >>||September 11, 2017–September 14, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Indianapolis >>||September 25, 2017–September 28, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Miami >>||October 9, 2017–October 12, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Denver >>||October 16, 2017–October 19, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Indianapolis >>||November 6, 2017–November 9, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
|Dallas >>||November 13, 2017–November 16, 2017||$1,575||Registration opening soon.|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The baseline course for all of The Fund Raising School courses.
Our trademark course—the definitive training program for fundraisers
Recognized internationally, Principles & Techniques provides you with the foundation and inspiration to achieve your organization's financial goals. This course presents the total framework for operating an accomplished fund development program. In just four days you will gain A-through-Z knowledge and skills that are essential for fundraising success.
You’ll learn how to
- Identify and validate prospective donors
- Manage the fundraising process
- Use research to match a donor’s interests and needs with your nonprofit’s mission and goals
- Build an annual fund donor base that keeps on giving
- Manage the process of raising money
- Recognize planned giving benefits to your donors and to your nonprofit
- Structure a successful solicitation
- Respond to challenges and ethical dilemmas with professional skill
What you’ll receive
- On a flash drive, a comprehensive 700-page study guide plus an accompanying workbook
- Gift club ideas
- Board strengths inventory
- Donor evaluation forms
- Invaluable bibliography from the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Formulas for establishing best-practice benchmarks
- A chance to network and build long-lasting, cross-mentoring relationships with other professionals
The Fundraising Cube
The Fundraising Cube is a colorful desktop reminder of The Fund Raising School’s internationally-regarded fundraising management process. This handy reference is a source of pride for alumni.
Class schedule (in-person)
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 4: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is eight weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 3.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 27.0 CFRE Education Points