Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Washington, D.C. >>||August 7, 2017–August 10, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Chicago >>||August 14, 2017–August 17, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||August 28, 2017–August 31, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Online >>||September 11, 2017–November 3, 2017||$1,645||Register|
|San Francisco >>||September 11, 2017–September 14, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||September 25, 2017–September 28, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Miami >>||October 9, 2017–October 12, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Denver >>||October 16, 2017–October 19, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||November 6, 2017–November 9, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Dallas >>||November 13, 2017–November 16, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||January 8, 2018–January 11, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|San Francisco >>||January 22, 2018–January 25, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Phoenix >>||February 5, 2018–February 8, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||March 5, 2018–March 8, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Online >>||March 5, 2018–April 27, 2018||$1,645||Register|
|Chicago >>||March 26, 2018–March 29, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Washington, D.C. >>||May 21, 2018–May 24, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Atlanta >>||June 4, 2018–June 7, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Online >>||June 4, 2018–July 27, 2018||$1,645||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||June 25, 2018–June 28, 2018||$1,595||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The baseline course for all of The Fund Raising School courses.
Our trademark course—the definitive training program for fundraisers
Recognized internationally, Principles & Techniques provides you with the foundation and inspiration to achieve your organization's financial goals. This course presents the total framework for operating an accomplished fund development program. In just four days you will gain A-through-Z knowledge and skills that are essential for fundraising success.
You’ll learn how to
- Identify and validate prospective donors
- Manage the fundraising process
- Use research to match a donor’s interests and needs with your nonprofit’s mission and goals
- Build an annual fund donor base that keeps on giving
- Manage the process of raising money
- Recognize planned giving benefits to your donors and to your nonprofit
- Structure a successful solicitation
- Respond to challenges and ethical dilemmas with professional skill
What you’ll receive
- On a flash drive, a comprehensive 700-page study guide plus an accompanying workbook
- Gift club ideas
- Board strengths inventory
- Donor evaluation forms
- Invaluable bibliography from the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Formulas for establishing best-practice benchmarks
- A chance to network and build long-lasting, cross-mentoring relationships with other professionals
The Fundraising Cube
The Fundraising Cube is a colorful desktop reminder of The Fund Raising School’s internationally-regarded fundraising management process. This handy reference is a source of pride for alumni.
Class schedule (in-person)
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 4: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is eight weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 3.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 27.0 CFRE Education Points