Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Tampa >>||November 6, 2017–November 7, 2017||$1,295||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||January 29, 2018–January 30, 2018||$1,295||Register|
|Online >>||February 5, 2018–March 2, 2018||$1,345||Register|
|San Francisco >>||March 12, 2018–March 13, 2018||$1,295||Register|
|Washington, D.C. >>||April 5, 2018–April 6, 2018||$1,295||Register|
|Dallas >>||May 7, 2018–May 8, 2018||$1,295||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||June 7, 2018–June 8, 2018||$1,295||Register|
|Online >>||July 9, 2018–August 3, 2018||$1,345||Registration opening soon.|
|Denver >>||August 13, 2018–August 14, 2018||$1,295||Registration opening soon.|
|Phoenix >>||September 20, 2018–September 21, 2018||$1,295||Registration opening soon.|
|Chicago >>||October 1, 2018–October 2, 2018||$1,295||Registration opening soon.|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The Fund Raising School and its faculty assume a baseline knowledge of the concepts and terminology from “Principles & Techniques of Fundraising” in teaching this course.
Create an annual fund that sustains your organization
Learn how to develop a broad, enduring base of supporters and meet your fundraising goals from one year to the next. Involve your staff, your board and other volunteers to identify, cultivate and ask for gifts from new donors while renewing and receiving larger gifts from current donors.
Who should attend
Development officers, annual fund campaign staff, board members, volunteers, prospect researchers, program officers, department heads, and financial officers.
Participants must stay through the end of the class in order to receive Continuing Education Units and the Certificate of Completion. Travel arrangements and other appointments should be scheduled around class times. The course will adjourn at 5 p.m. on the last day.
You’ll learn how to
- Determine which strategies to use and when to use them
- Manage your time effectively
- Make a convincing case for support
- Create gift range charts for planning
- Get volunteers actively involved with your fundraising
- Use the annual fund to support a total development program
You’ll also learn
- How to put together an annual fund by using worksheets
- How to assess the cost efficiency and effectiveness of your annual fund
What you’ll receive
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide to use for future reference
- Checklists for organizing special events
- Training exercises to use in your workplace
- Planning tools for your direct mail program
- Tips from annual fund specialists
Class schedule (in-person)
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is four weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 1.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 13.5 CFRE Education Points