Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Phoenix||September 21, 2016–September 23, 2016||$1,575||Closed|
|Online||October 3, 2016–November 11, 2016||$1,650||FULL|
|Minneapolis||October 10, 2016–October 12, 2016||$1,575||Register|
|Indianapolis||November 14, 2016–November 16, 2016||$1,575||Register|
|Indianapolis||February 13, 2017–February 15, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Dallas||February 27, 2017–March 1, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Miami||March 6, 2017–March 8, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|San Francisco||April 10, 2017–April 12, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Online||May 1, 2017–June 9, 2017||$1,650||Register|
|Washington, D.C.||June 14, 2017–June 16, 2017||$1,575||Register|
|Chicago||June 26, 2017–June 28, 2017||$1,575||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The Fund Raising School and its faculty assume a baseline knowledge of the concepts and terminology from “Principles & Techniques of Fundraising” in teaching this course.
You’ll learn how to
- Use your mission to motivate volunteers
- Develop an organizational vision for major gifts
- Organize your major gift program
- Provide and cultivate leadership for your major gifts program
- Help volunteers overcome their resistance to asking for gifts
- Respond to objections in your presentation
- Define the roles of board and staff in major gift fundraising
- Manage the eight-step major gifts process
- Use current research to guide your approach
- Forge leadership partnerships
What you’ll receive
- Planning outlines
- Vision statement outline
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand study guide with background reading
Class schedule (in-person)
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is six weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 20.25 CFRE Education Points