Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|Minneapolis >>||October 9, 2017–October 11, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Online >>||October 23, 2017–December 1, 2017||$1,645||Register|
|Phoenix >>||November 1, 2017–November 3, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||November 13, 2017–November 15, 2017||$1,595||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||February 12, 2018–February 14, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Dallas >>||February 26, 2018–February 28, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Miami >>||March 5, 2018–March 7, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|San Francisco >>||April 9, 2018–April 11, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Rochester, MI >>||April 23, 2018–April 25, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Online >>||May 7, 2018–June 15, 2018||$1,645||Register|
|Denver >>||May 16, 2018–May 18, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Washington, D.C. >>||June 11, 2018–June 13, 2018||$1,595||Register|
|Chicago >>||June 25, 2018–June 27, 2018||$1,595||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The Fund Raising School and its faculty assume a baseline knowledge of the concepts and terminology from “Principles & Techniques of Fundraising” in teaching this course.
You’ll learn how to
- Use your mission to motivate volunteers
- Develop an organizational vision for major gifts
- Organize your major gift program
- Provide and cultivate leadership for your major gifts program
- Help volunteers overcome their resistance to asking for gifts
- Respond to objections in your presentation
- Define the roles of board and staff in major gift fundraising
- Manage the eight-step major gifts process
- Use current research to guide your approach
- Forge leadership partnerships
What you’ll receive
- Planning outlines
- Vision statement outline
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand study guide with background reading
Class schedule (in-person)
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is six weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 20.25 CFRE Education Points