Certificates: Fund Raising Management
When and where
|San Francisco >>||February 13, 2017–February 15, 2017||$1,285||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||March 20, 2017–March 22, 2017||$1,285||Register|
|Online >>||April 3, 2017–May 12, 2017||$1,380||Register|
|Tampa >>||May 1, 2017–May 3, 2017||$1,285||Register|
|Online >>||August 21, 2017–September 29, 2017||$1,380||Registration opening soon.|
|Indianapolis >>||September 11, 2017–September 13, 2017||$1,285||Registration opening soon.|
|Chicago >>||October 23, 2017–October 25, 2017||$1,285||Registration opening soon.|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
The Fund Raising School and its faculty assume a baseline knowledge of the concepts and terminology from “Principles & Techniques of Fundraising” in teaching this course.
You’ll learn how to
- Determine if your organization is ready for a planned giving program
- Understand the benefits to donors for making planned gifts
- Recognize which planned gifts are best for certain donor situations
- Match donor needs to your nonprofit’s needs
- Understand appreciated property, deposit agreements, wills and bequests, insurance, and charitable lead trusts
What you’ll receive
- Easy-to-understand study guide as a handy reference
- IRS information
- How to start and market a new program
- Sample forms and documents that can be applied to your program
- Planned gift development bibliography
Class schedule (in-person)
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Class schedule (online)
The online course is six weeks in length.Discover the online environment View the online agenda
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 20.25 CFRE Education Points