301 University Blvd.
- Ph.D. (2014), Political Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.A. (2011), Political Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A. (2007), History & Political Science, McDaniel College
Dr. Chelsea Clark began working in the Research Department at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy in 2015. Currently, she manages the School’s Study of High Net Worth Philanthropy, Generosity for Life project, and Human Needs Index, among other projects.
Chelsea’s research interests include the intersection of political and charitable giving and the role of interpersonal relationships in the giving decision-making process. In addition to her role with the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, Chelsea is the Founder and President of Chelsea Clark Consulting, LLC, a relationship research firm located in Carmel, IN. Chelsea earned her Ph.D. in Political Psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2014.
- Introduction to American National Government
- State and Local Government
- Study of High Net Worth Philanthropy
- Generosity for Life: The Science and Imagination of Living Generously