Today is the second annual IU Day: a 24-hour, binge-watching, social-sharing, gift-giving, IU-wearing, online celebration of Indiana University. Wherever you are, join the fun and be part of the IU extravaganza.
There are A LOT of ways to be involved in IU Day!
Here are our Top 10 suggestions
- Give the gift of education by contributing to our crowdfunding campaign for student support. Your gift will be matched!
- Follow @IUPhilanthropy
- Like and favorite #IUDay posts
- Tune in to our Facebook Live broadcasts at 11:30 a.m. ET for a tour of our new home, University Hall
- Share a photo of you wearing Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and/or IU gear
- Retweet or share @IUPhilanthropy #IUDay posts
- Share your best advice for finding a successful philanthropy career. We'll share our favorite posts.
- Tag—or even email!—fellow alumni to encourage them to get involved and give on IU Day
- Tune in to our Facebook Live broadcast at 12:45 p.m. ET for Q&A with professor of philanthropic studies Dr. Dwight Burlingame
- Have fun - it's going to be a wild 24 hours!