IU Day is back: a 24-hour, binge-watching, social-sharing, gift-giving, IU-wearing, online celebration of Indiana University. Wherever you are, join the fun and be part of the IU extravaganza.
There are A LOT of ways to be involved in IU Day!
Here are the very fine Top 9 ideas
- Give the gift of philanthropy education by contributing to our crowdfunding campaign. Your gift will be matched!
- Follow @IUPhilanthropy
- Like and favorite #IUDay posts on Facebook and Twitter
- Participate in social media or giving challenges throughout the day!
- Share a photo of you wearing Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and/or IU gear
- Retweet or share @IUPhilanthropy #IUDay posts
- Share your best advice for finding a successful philanthropy career. We'll share our favorite posts.
- Tag—or even email!—fellow alumni to encourage them to get involved and give on IU Day
- Have fun - it's going to be a wild 24 hours!