Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Virtual classroom||October 4, 2021–October 7, 2021||$990||Register|
The virtual class is four days in length and hosted using the Zoom platform.
Day 1: 2 p.m.–5 p.m Eastern time
Day 2: 2 p.m.–5 p.m Eastern time
Day 3: 2 p.m.–5 p.m Eastern time
Day 4: 2 p.m.–5 p.m Eastern time
The location next to each course date is a hyperlink. Please click on the location name for further details and recommended hotel accommodations. Registrants will receive complete course logistical information upon registration.
- CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Effective Marketing for Successful Fundraising qualifies for 12.0 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Develop dynamic marketing strategies to promote your organization.
- Create print, digital, and event-based marketing products to achieve marketing and fundraising goals.
- Implement effective media relations.
- Manage the marketing process internally, setting SMART goals for the program.
- Create a plan to measure marketing effectiveness.
What you’ll receive
- Digital, print, and special event best practices
- Practice working with media outlets
- Marketing plan outline
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand study guide with background reading