Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|San Francisco >>||October 11, 2017–October 13, 2017||$990||Register|
|Indianapolis >>||April 11, 2018–April 13, 2018||$990||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Develop dynamic marketing strategies to promote your organization.
- Create print, digital, and event-based marketing products to achieve marketing and fundraising goals.
- Implement effective media relations.
- Manage the marketing process internally, setting SMART goals for the program.
- Create a plan to measure marketing effectiveness.
What you’ll receive
- Digital, print, and special event best practices
- Practice working with media outlets
- Marketing plan outline
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand study guide with background reading
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 3: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 20.25 CFRE Education Points