Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Virtual (Live)||July 18, 2023–August 1, 2023||$990||Register|
- Virtual (Live) Schedule
The live, virtual class will be held over three sessions from 2pm to 5pm Eastern hosted using the Zoom platform. The dates are July 18, 25, and August 1, 2023.
View the virtual course agenda.
- CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Engaging Women as Donors qualifies for 9.0 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
What this seminar is about
Women are changing the face of philanthropy! This course, designed through a collaboration of The Fund Raising School and Women’s Philanthropy Institute at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, will provide key insights into women’s philanthropy and women’s giving, allowing your organization to be successful in engaging women as donors.
- How to work with women donors to clarify their philanthropic values, vision, and voice
- The evolution of women’s philanthropy and women’s philanthropic capacity
- How generational differences and family considerations impact women’s giving
- Gender differences in communication styles
- How to use donor education programs to engage women donors
- Key considerations for building a women’s giving program at your organization
What you’ll receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide (PDF format only) with background reading
- A “Values, Vision, and Voice” assessment tool that you can use to deepen relationships with women donors
- Tips for cultivating and soliciting women donors