Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Indianapolis >>||July 20, 2017–July 21, 2017||$990||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
What this seminar is about
Women are changing the face of philanthropy! This course, designed through a collaboration of The Fund Raising School and Women’s Philanthropy Institute at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, will provide key insights into women’s philanthropy and women’s giving, allowing your organization to be successful in engaging women as donors.
- How to work with women donors to clarify their philanthropic values, vision, and voice
- The evolution of women’s philanthropy and women’s philanthropic capacity
- How generational differences and family considerations impact women’s giving
- Gender differences in communication styles
- How to use donor education programs to engage women donors
- Key considerations for building a women’s giving program at your organization
What you’ll receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with background reading
- A “Values, Vision, and Voice” assessment tool that you can use to deepen relationships with women donors
- Tips for cultivating and soliciting women donors
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 11.75 CFRE Education Points