Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|New Albany, IN||October 17, 2016–October 18, 2016||$199||Register|
|Indianapolis||October 24, 2016–October 25, 2016||$199||Seats are limited!Register|
|Gary, IN||April 27, 2017–April 28, 2017||$199||Register|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Build a convincing case for financial support
- Select the donors and markets best suited to your nonprofit
- Choose the right fundraising vehicles for your organization
- Inspire the leadership potential of volunteers
- Create a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources
What you’ll receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with models for future reference
- A chance to network with other professionals dealing with similar challenges
- Hands-on experience in planning special events
- Interactive training on how to ask for support
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
CEUs/CFRE Education Points
- 1.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 13.50 CFRE Education Points