Certificates: Non Certificate Course
When and where
|Online||August 3, 2020–August 21, 2020||$199||FULL|
|Online||November 2, 2020–November 20, 2020||$199||.Register|
|Indianapolis||February 18, 2021–February 19, 2021||$199||Registration opening later this year.|
|Indianapolis||May 13, 2021–May 14, 2021||$199||Registration opening later this year.|
Fundraising for Small Nonprofits is offered in-person or online.
The in-person class is two days in length.
Day 1: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
The online course is three weeks in length.
Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- readings from a PDF study guide
- viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
- completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
- engaging in forum discussions with others
- and submitting assignments.
More details about the online format and requirements may be viewed here.
View the in-person class agenda.
View the online course agenda.
The location next to each course date indicates if the course is being held in-person (e.g. city name) or online.
For in-person classes, please click on the city name for further details and recommended hotel accommodations.
Registrants for in-person and online dates will receive complete course logistical information upon registration.
- CFRE Education Points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Fundraising for Small Nonprofits qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. All cancellations and transfers are subject to an administrative fee of $275.
You’ll learn how to
- Build a convincing case for financial support
- Select the donors and markets best suited to your nonprofit
- Choose the right fundraising vehicles for your organization
- Inspire the leadership potential of volunteers
- Create a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources
What you’ll receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with models for future reference
- A chance to network with other professionals dealing with similar challenges
- Hands-on experience in planning special events
- Interactive training on how to ask for support